Ten Reasons To Choose Fox Test Prep
- My students rave about me: Here's what they're saying on Yelp.
- Save money: One of the main reasons I left the national test prep company I previously worked for is that as a solo practitioner I am able to cut out the middleman and offer you substantially lower rates. I don't teach in unnecessarily fancy venues, I don't do glossy, pricey printing. Your rates will always be at least 10% cheaper than a comparable course from a big name company. Compare with Kaplan LSAT and Princeton Review LSAT prices.
- Save time: I've been doing this since 2006, and in that time I have learned to focus on the practical areas that are going to result in immediate improvement in your scores. My lessons are concise and to the point, with no fluff. My primary focus will be to teach you HOW to prepare, rather than waste your money as an overpaid babysitter.
- An instructor who scored in the high 99th percentile: I scored a 179 on the February 2007 LSAT. Ask the other prep companies to beat those scores.
- A teacher who can actually teach: I take a casual, fun, yet aggressive approach to the tests. I will show you how to take charge, and how the test is actually a lot easier than you might think it is. I will never confuse you with hyped up buzzwords and unnecessary diagramming techniques.
- A real relationship with your instructor: My students can count on a teacher who genuinely cares about not only their test results, but also their educational and professional careers. You'll never feel anonymous in my classes, and I'll see you through to test day and far beyond. I hope to remain friends, colleagues, and collaborators with all of my students. Compare with other LSAT classes in San Francisco.
- Minimize burnout and boredom: I want to keep you fresh and engaged all the way up to the test. Therefore, my first job will always be to show you how to get the bulk of the tests' low hanging fruit with a minimum of effort. From there, the sky is the limit and there will always be plenty of optional homework and advanced topics to explore.
- Use only recent, real LSAT questions: My course is constantly updated to include the most recent test as soon as it is released by LSAC. Why waste your time studying old — or even worse, made up — LSAT questions?
- Flexible payment plans: I want my courses to be available to students and working people. That's why I let students pay for their LSAT preparation on a schedule that's convenient for them. Whatever your situation, call me and I'm sure we can work something out.
- Support a local business: All proceeds stay in San Francisco, rather than lining the pockets of an out-of-state corporation.
Don't miss the opportunity to achieve your highest score. Call 415-518-0630 or email to find out how I can help.